.

I’m currently still in the process of working on some designs for my card collection, and thought I would it would be nice to get some illustration inspiration with lovely Autumn colours! Autumn colours can be bright and vibrant but also toned down and understated..they're incredibly interesting I find! And  came across this quote which I love:

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
Albert Camus

So I hope you enjoy these images below and feel as inspired as I do!

In order from top to botton is: Fruit Illustration by Marisa Seguin, Children's Book Illustration by Migy, Watercolour Artwork by Grow Creative Shop, Animals Illustration by Greg Abbott, and Leaves Pattern by Carin Berger.

Autumn Colours Illustration Art Artwork Inspiration Blog Artist Sail and Swan



Autumn Colours Illustration feathers watercolour Art Artwork Inspiration Blog Artist Sail and Swan


Autumn Colours Animals Illustration Art Artwork Inspiration Blog Artist Sail and Swan

Autumn Colours leaves Illustration Art Artwork Inspiration Blog Artist Sail and Swan

Leave a Reply