.

Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted some updates on my recent work. So what do I get up to at Sail and Swan headquarters then? Here is some recent illustration work of mine that I thought you might like to see!

This first image is an illustration for an advert that I created for Leslie Manning Events, an event business in Washington DC and New York City. Leslie was wonderful to work with and had plenty of vision and detail in mind for this project which made it very enjoyable for me! I was spoilt with the amount of colour and detail that I was able to incorporate into the design.


sail and swan illustration taxi cab new york adelaide illustrator design


This project is a bit more recent and local too! Katrina and Farley of Kitty Came Home commissioned me to make an illustration of one of their products (a fabulous travel wallet!) and it needed to stay consistent with previous illustrations they had used. This was a great project and it was nice excuse for me to use my favourite media- fine liner pens and paper!

product illustration adelaide illustrator sail and swan watercolourproduct illustration adelaide illustrator sail and swan watercolour


Leave a Reply