.

How lovely are these ink paintings that I came across? I have been in a huge painting mood lately and am loving my inks and watercolours..hopefully all this inspiration will give me even more ideas for future artworks, illustration projects and maybe even some wedding invitations!

Below is:
Indigo Rock - 11, 2013 by Jen Garrido



ink painting illustration adelaide  illustrator illustrators lauren downton sail and swan


And:
Untitled Work (2011) by Clint Fulkerson

illustration ink painting adelaide illustrator lauren downton sail and swan
 
I hope you enjoy these and that they inspire you too :)

PS - I am working on a new series of paintings and illustrations and I can't wait to share more about it soon! For now I am working on some new ideas and I am going to see where they take me. Here is a sneak peek in my online shop!


Leave a Reply